Create meaning through dynamic moments.
There has never been a more challenging time to engage with consumers. How do you get their attention? How do you keep it? What truly engages them? How are competitors connecting with them? The 20nine in-house Activation and Planning Team seamlessly handles all research, data analysis, concept development, design, planning, and execution of culturally relevant activations across all channels. The result: vibrant live experiences and digital and analog moments that connect you with your consumers in fresh, meaningful ways.
Performance Analysis and Tracking
Assess the bottom-line impact of your marketing and branding.
- Social Media Reporting
- Awareness Research
- Customer Sentiment and Social Listening
- Optimization Strategies
Social Media: Content, Strategy, and Management
Ensure organic social is aligned to strategic goals.
- Define Clear Goals, Set KPIs
- Social Media Audit
- Social Landscape Analysis
- Platform and Channel Selection
- Social Content Creation
- Content Scheduling and Management
- Community Management
- Tool and Analytics Set Up
Strategic Media Planning
Set a strategy, allocate media spend, and see your brand from a 30,000-foot view.
- Audit Past Campaigns
- Audit All Consumer and Personal Information
- Define Objectives and Kpis
- Define Media Mix
- Make Recommendations
- Build Out a Strategic Media Plan
- Asset and Content Alignment
- Work With Media Activations Team for Purchase and Execution
Activation Concepting and Asset Build
Build creative assets for appropriate channels, formats, and audience.
- Develop Branded Activation and Campaign Concepts
- Manage Asset Build and Rollout