Our Project Managers are responsible for masterminding, outlining, and developing projects. They design the project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked, and help motivate team members to hit their goals. As project manager, you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time, on budget, and produce the desired results. You are the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Project Managers also act as a liaison between the project team and upper-level management. They prepare and present progress reports and ensure the project is furthering organizational goals.
This individual needs to be comfortable and have experience delegating to 15 or more staff members. The Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. They will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs. This person is a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Skills & Competencies
- 3 to 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Must have experience working with the Workamajig platform
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly detail -oriented (borderline perfectionist), with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Professional problem solver with a knack for navigating roadblocks and offering creative solutions
- Energetic, motivated team player who can work across departments with a range of personalities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with flexibility and ease
- A solid understanding and interest in the creative and production process