Plan and activate with performance in mind
There has never been a more challenging time to engage with consumers. How do you get their attention? How do you keep it? What truly engages them? How are competitors connecting with them? The 20nine in-house Activation and Planning Team seamlessly handles all research, data analysis, concept development, design, planning, and execution of culturally relevant activations across all channels. The result: vibrant digital and analog moments that connect you with your consumers in fresh meaningful ways.
See how your marketing and branding efforts are affecting your bottom line.
- Upfront Technology Discovery
- Global module updates
- Data Collection
- Monthly Reporting
- Optimization Strategies
Social Media: content, strategy & management
Ensuring organic social is aligned to a client’s strategic goals.
- Define clear Goals & set KPI’s
- Social Media Audit
- Social landscape analysis
- Platform and channel selection
- Social content creation
- Content scheduling and management
- Community management
- Tool and analytics set up
Strategic Media Planning
Set a strategy, allocate media spend across multiple channels, and see your brand marketing efforts from a 30,000-foot view.
- Audit past campaigns
- Audit all consumer & personal information
- Define objectives & KPI’s
- Define Media Mix
- Make recommendations
- Build out a strategic media plan
- Asset & content alignment
- Work with media activations team for purchase and execution
Activation concepting and asset build
Build creative assets for performance goals for appropriate channels and audience segments.
- Align with current media planning and assets which need to be delivered.
- Work with the creative team to build creative concepts for the media plan.
- Build media matrix for assets outlining technical requirements.