The project coordinator at 20nine is in charge of maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings. This position reports directly to the project manager. Ideally this candidate has 1-3 years of relevant PM experience
- Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, such as team members, which will then be submitted to management for approval.
- Helping with the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization’s management team.
- Working with team members who have project issues.
- Keep up the morale of team members and build relationships with them to develop a strong working unit and supporting their impact on the success of a project.
- Report project progress and results back to upper management
- Manage your team to ensure that your they have the tools they need to execute the project.
- Assist the Project Manager in project Kick offs and ensuring the team has the tools they need to execute the project
- Schedule project meeting such as related work sessions and other meetings necessary to the project
- Assist the Project Manager in data entry in Workamajig