Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff has responsibility to maximize the experience of the main asset of our business… our staff. The main function of this role is to enhance 20nine employee engagement.
The Chief of Staff (CoS) plans and directs all administrative and operational activities for 20nine’s President and CEO and other executives as needed. Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive(s) to facilitate efficient decision making. Acts as a point of contact or gatekeeper between top management and other stakeholders. Is responsible for the management of executive support staff. The Chief of Staff reports to the CEO and COO. The CoS manages all Human Resource functions such as: recruiting, new hire onboarding, benefits, rewards and recognition, organizational structuring, and helps facilitate employee conflict and resolutions with management.
As a purpose first agency, we’re committed to the ideal, do what you believe in and believe in what you do. This leads to more impactful work and happier people. So as a part of the 20nine team, you’ll be expected to bring your passion to everything you do and help us bring greater meaning to the work we do for ourselves and clients.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must be organized and proactive on tasks and responsibilities
- Willing to handle any task neither too big nor too small
- Passion for solving problems and helping people
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with different departments and personalities